Editor's Pick: The Jealous Curator
This print is from my original artwork, “Love Shack”. Like all of my art, it is inspired by color and pattern found in nature. It features layers of strong, wide brushstrokes in a passionate red and bold strokes deep blue and bright pink – each stroke seamlessly blending into the next. A great piece on its own or part of a gallery art wall.
- Luxe fine art giclee with optional hand-torn edges
- Choice of Japanese Rice Paper or Traditional Cotton Rag (What's the difference?)
- Sizes 8”x10” to 37”x57”
- Size displayed is of the actual print, framing will add to overall size, see chart below for finished size.
- *FREE SHIPPING (with the exception of lucite shadow boxes)
- Prints ship in 5-10 business days
Hand crafted, custom framing using premium wood moldings, uv-protective acrylic and acid-free mat and foam core. Your piece will be "floated" on top of a beautiful white mat that highlights the interesting edges and creates a slight shadow around the art, drawing the eye in. Frame choices include Gallery White, Gallery Black, Gallery Natural, Signature Gold, or Lucite Shadow Box.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for Traditional framing and an extra 5-7 weeks for Lucite Shadow Box framing.
Also available as a Fine Art Canvas.
Art in home: The Jealous Curator