Editor's Pick: The Jealous Curator
This print is from my original artwork, “Love Shack”. Like all of my art, it is inspired by color and pattern found in nature. It features layers of strong, wide brushstrokes in a passionate red and bold strokes deep blue and bright pink – each stroke seamlessly blending into the next. A great piece on its own or part of a gallery art wall.
- Choice of a Traditional Japanese Rice Paper or Luxurious 100% Cotton Rag, both with the option of hand-torn edges.
- Acid-free, archival, using the finest ink and printing process
- Sizes 8” x 10” to 37” x 57”
- Size displayed is of the actual print, framing will add to overall size, see chart below for finished size.
- *FREE SHIPPING (with the exception of lucite shadow boxes)
- Prints ship in 5-10 business days
OPTIONAL CUSTOM FRAMING
Hand crafted, custom framing using premium wood moldings, uv-protective acrylic and acid-free mat and foam core. Your piece will be "floated" on top of a beautiful white mat that highlights the interesting edges and creates a slight shadow around the art, drawing the eye in. Frame choices include Gallery White, Gallery Black, Gallery Natural, Signature Gold, or Lucite Shadow Box.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for Traditional framing and an extra 5-7 weeks for Lucite Shadow Box framing.
Also available in fine art canvas
Art in home: The Jealous Curator